SIMPLICITY® SCREEN SYSTEM
Simplicity® is an excellent choice for porch, patio, deck or window screen projects as well as unlimited other special use applications. It is well suited for triangles, trapezoids and other odd shapes and is probably the best choice for porch, patio and deck screen applications where job site fabrication is required.
This extremely versatile product offers very good quality at an affordable price. Matching PVC inserts are also available for off-season winterization.
Simplicity® is a 7/16” x 1” .024g roll formed material which is available in 4 finishes. Square cut color-matching corners are provided standard but miter cut corners are also available if required. All panels 48” or less in one dimension are supplied standard with 20x20 .008g charcoal fiberglass screen material. Panels over 48” in both dimensions are supplied standard with 18x14 .013g charcoal fiberglass screen material.
The maximum recommended manufacture size for Simplicity® panels is 156 UI. The closer you are to (and the more you exceed) the maximum recommended UI size the more flexible the frame will be. The larger the panel is, the more secure the installation must be.
- A Miter Saw suitable for cutting metals and properly equipped with a blade approved for aluminum cutting -or- a hack saw and miter box
- Tape Measure
- A work table or area that is at least as large as the largest panel to be assembled / screened
- Screen material installation tool
- Power Drill
- 1/8″ Drill Bit(s)
- 1/8″ x 1/4″ Rivets and Rivet Gun
- Table Saw suitable for cutting metals and properly equipped with a blade approved for aluminum cutting -or- a hack saw and miter box.